USA Network is an American basic cable and satellite television channel. It is owned by the NBCUniversal Television and Streaming division of Comcast’s NBCUniversal through its Cable Entertainment Group subsidiary. USA Network primarily airs a mix of original programming, reruns of popular network TV shows, and feature films.
Key points about USA Network:
1. **Original Programming**: USA Network has produced and aired a variety of original television series over the years. Some of its notable original shows include “Monk,” “Psych,” “Suits,” “Mr. Robot,” “Burn Notice,” and “White Collar.”
2. **Genres**: The network has been known for its focus on a range of genres, including crime dramas, legal dramas, science fiction, and comedy.
3. **WWE**: USA Network has a long-standing partnership with WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment) and has been the home of WWE’s flagship shows, including “Monday Night Raw” and “SmackDown Live.”
4. **Syndicated Programming**: In addition to its original content, USA Network has also aired syndicated programming, including reruns of popular shows from other networks.
5. **Cable Network**: USA Network is available to viewers in the United States through most cable and satellite TV providers.
6. **Streaming**: Like many television networks, USA Network has adapted to the digital era by offering streaming options for viewers to watch their content online through the network’s website or mobile apps. These streaming services often require a cable subscription for full access.
7. **Parent Company**: USA Network is part of the larger NBCUniversal family of networks and is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
USA Network has been a popular destination for fans of various television genres and has contributed to the American TV landscape with several successful and critically acclaimed series over the years. Please note that my knowledge is up to date as of September 2021, and there may have been developments or changes related to USA Network since then.